- Size Name:Twin PackThe Panasonic KX-TGB612EB is a stylish and simplistic user friendly digital cordless DECT telephone that puts the power back into your hands. With the dedicated call block button, the KX-TGB612EB gives you the control to stop unwanted nuisance calls from telemarketers and free phone number prefixes, blocking as many as up to 50 registered numbers.***
- Requires Caller ID subscription offered by your telephone provider***.
- The Panasonic KX-TGB612EB is equipped with a 1.4 inch LCD screen display which shows you caller IDs more clearly as well as an enhanced receiver volume, which provides clear and audible sound allowing you to hear the other party's voice with clarity, even when thereâs background noise.
- Plus the maximum receiver volume is around twice as loud as the standard Panasonic DECT telephones (e.g. KXTG6811).
- The user friendly handset design can be intuitively used with no fuss, so thanks to the reduced number of buttons on the handset, the keypad layout has been made simplier and the remaining buttons have been enlarged, making them easier to see and press.
- The design is also very modern and functional so it blends into your comfortable and sophisticated life-style.
- The glossy surface finish complements the simple, yet beautiful layout of the keys, making it elegant, pared-down and affordable.
- The Panasonic KX-TGB612EB has been successfully shock resistant tested to the standard of (MIL-STD-810G, method 516.6), meaning it will withstand drops from a height of up to 1.2 metres, so you can use the handset confidently knowing it will not break easily due to accidental drops.
- Further features include: Nuisance call block with dedicated key (*** Requires Caller ID subscription offered by your telephone provider***), enhanced receiver volume, modern and functional design, user friendly handset, shock resistant, call block up to 50 specific numbers, alarm, snooze, any key answer, clock,
- Phonebook Memory (50 names & numbers), monochrome LCD (12 digits x 1 line + Pict x 2 lines), amber backlight colour, shock resistant, testing standards (MIL-STD 810G: method 516.6), 5 receiver volume steps, loud volume, 20 ring patterns, 6 ringer volume steps, 10 number redial memory, talk time up to 18 hours, standby time up to 200 hours, charge time of around 7 hours, hold, mute and handset locator
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.