- Dual phase push-pull drivers (13 mm x 2, with pure iron yoke) provide extended frequency response by reducing intermodulation distortion
- Aluminium stabiliser ensures linear diaphragm movement for high-resolution audio reproduction
- High-rigidity titanium housings eliminate resonance Detachable 1.2m cable with microphone and controls features newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones offering exceptional durability Separate star-quad cables for left and right channels improve isolation from external noise and channel crosstalk
- Featuring dual phase push-pull drivers, the ATH-CKR100iS in-ear headphones deliver high-resolution audio true to the original sound.
- The unique push-pull system incorporates two facing 13 mm drivers that generate phase-aligned audio signals that are mixed to compensate for each inefficiencies, while providing an equal and tailored response without artificial coloration. By reducing intermodulation distortion, the push-pull drivers deliver extended frequency response for life-like sound.
- The headphones‚ high-rigidity titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance, and their design positions the drivers for optimal performance, while ensuring a comfortable fit with excellent sound isolation.
- The performance is further enhanced by high-precision stabilizers that ensure linear diaphragm movement for faithful high-resolution audio reproduction.
- The headphones detachable 1.2 m (3. 9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors, is comprised of two separate star-quad cables (one dedicated to the left channel, the other to the right) to improve isolation from external noise and channel crosstalk.
- And the cable in-line controller and microphone lets you easily answer calls and control music and video playback.
- Four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of interchangeable eartips are included to provide a customized fit and improve sound isolation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.