- The Audio-Technica ATH-LS50iS in-ear headphones deliver the sonic realism that will have you cheering like you in the front row.
- The two 8.8 mm drivers are serially situated within each housing and driven simultaneously to reduce diaphragm distortion and generate a balanced sound with deep, rounded bass and clear mid and high frequencies.
- The housings are constructed of durable ABS resin that helps to reduce unwanted resonance, and the eartip posts are angled to provide a comfortable, sound-isolating fit.
- Within the posts are specially designed acoustic sound pipes, fashioned from stainless steel and high-durability resin, to guide the music to your ears with improved high-frequency response.
- The ATH-LS50iS comes with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and audio performance.
- The cable is equipped with an in-line mic and controller for handling phone calls and music and video playback.
- The flexible memory cable loops around the ears for a custom fit that is enhanced by the four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of included eartips.