- Intended for: Camcorder, Features: Quick-release system, remote control via mobile devices, Designed For: Panasonic HC-V230M, HC-V250, HC-V360M, HC-V550, HC-V550CT, HC-V550M, HC-V750, HC-V750M, HC-V757, HC-V770, HC-V777, HC-VX870, HC-VX878, HC-W570, HC-W570M, HC-W850, HC-W870M
- Operate automatically from the Camcorder or use with remote control via the Panasonic Imaging App. Pans +/- 180 degrees Tilts +/- 15 degrees GENERAL SECTION Power Supply 5.0 V (AC Adaptor)/3.0 V (LR6/AA Alkaline dry Batteries x 2)/2.4 V (HR6/AA Rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries x 2)
- Power Consumption 1.4 W (When the unit is performing panning/tilting operation) Dimensions (W x H x D) Approx. 1
- 29.6 x 72.0 x 129.6 mm (5.10 x 2.83 x 5.10 inch) Weight (w/o battery) Approx. 340 g (0.750 lb) Continuous Operating Time* Approx. 170 min (When using LR6/AA Alkaline dry batteries)/Approx. 240 min (When using HR6/AA Rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries (Ni-MH) Panning/tilting angles Panning: Tilting: 30
- Interface USB Standard-A port (for controlling from a connected video camera) DC IN Micro-USB port (for supplying power) LED Power LED Operating temperature/humidity When the unit is stored: to 140°F) /0%RH to 90%RH
- When the unit is in use: to 80%R Tripod receptacle Yes AC Adaptor Yes USB Cable Yes (for Power Supply) Mounting Plate Yes NOTE *Depending on the conditions of use, the continuous operating time varies.
- NOTE Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.