Good to know
- With the dedicated Call Block key, spam calls are a thing of the past - block specific numbers or groups and those pesky telemarketers
- Get work done while you're chatting away thanks to the handy speakerphone function
- Never miss an important message with the 18-minute long answering machine - you'll be in the loop even if you're out for the day
- The illuminated display screen with full dot-matrix shows letters and numbers clearly, so you won't need to squint
- Always wake up on time - the advanced alarm clock features a snooze function to make the transition from bed to reality a little smoother
Nuisance Call Block
This feature allows you input and block phone number prefixes to stop all nuisance calls with matching prefixes such as from telemarketers and prefixes of free phone numbers. This helps to keep your time with loved ones from being interrupted.
Dedicated Call Block Button
The current number can be easily registered to the call block list by pressing the dedicated Call Block button while the phone is ringing or during a call.
The answering machine records messages up to 18 minutes long, so even if you are out for a day you never miss an important message. You can also remotely check your messages while you are away.
Easy-to-Read Illuminated Dot-Matrix Display
The full dot-matrix display is capable of displaying clear letters and numbers, making it highly legible. It also shows you all the required information, according to the situation. The backlighting ensures legibility even in dim lighting.
Advanced Alarm Clock
Features an alarm clock with snooze function. Use as a one-time reminder, use the Daily setting to help you wake up, or use the repeat function to set the day of the week and remind yourself of important weekly events.
Speakerphone Allows Comfortable Hands-Free Talking
The hands-free function makes long calls more comfortable, and lets you take notes or do the housework while talking on the phone.