- With the HX series, silver coated solid metal composite of 0.32mm width is used for cord instead of ordinal twisted copper line.
- The metal composite has excellent characteristics for transmitting low frequency signals and is also coated silver for high frequency signals.
- It delivers a pure digital signal for the best picture and sound.
- Cutting edge digital sources like 4K x 2K resolution and 3D high definition demand extremely high data transfer rates and also high levels of noise shielding to the cord. By adding a triple layer shielding cord, the HX series inside plug is shielded with a metal case and the plug itself is protected by a zinc die cast metal cover.
- As a result, the electro magnetic interference has been minimised dramatically.
- The flat shape of the cord keeps adequate distance between the inside lines and therefore avoids signal interference between them.
- Although a comparatively thick solid cord is used for the HX series, thanks to the flatness, it is still flexible enough to bend without data interruption. Connection becomes easier, even in the tight space behind flat screen TVs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.