- With the HX series, silver coated solid metal composite of 0.32mm width is used for cord instead of ordinal twisted copper line.
- The metal composite has excellent characteristics for transmitting low frequency signals and is also coated silver for high frequency signals. It delivers a pure digital signal for the best picture and sound.
- Cutting edge digital sources like 4K x 2K resolution and 3D high definition demand extremely high data transfer rates and also high levels of noise shielding to the cord. By adding a triple layer shielding cord, the HX series inside plug is shielded with a metal case and the plug itself is protected by a zinc die cast metal cover.
- As a result, the electro magnetic interference has been minimised dramatically. The flat shape of the cord keeps adequate distance between the inside lines and therefore avoids signal interference between them.
- Although a comparatively thick solid cord is used for the HX series, thanks to the flatness, it is still flexible enough to bend without data interruption.
- Connection becomes easier, even in the tight space behind flat screen TVs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.