Inspired by the aesthetic of the 1950s, this retro-style toaster has 4 extra-wide slots (36mm wide) as well as automatic centring to make sure you get the perfect slice every time.
With a sleek, stainless steel body this toaster has 6 browning levels to choose from as well as having bagel, defrost and reheat functions.
A removable stainless-steel crumb tray makes cleaning a doddle and the non-slip feet make this toaster safe and stable on any kitchen surface.
- A toaster is a utilitarian tool of kitchen hardware that allows you to quickly roast a piece of bread and make it crispy and tasty.
- That is done for many reasons, and a roasted bread is better at absorbing butter, and it is also nicer to eat it when it is hot.
- The crispy texture of toast is also something that a lot of people like
- As toasters are not a recent invention, there is a wide variety of them present on the market.
- Some are able to cook two slices at once, some four. Some have a very high wattage for roasting four slices in a few seconds, and some smaller models are lower powered in order to not overuse power.
- In order to help people make a wise decision when it comes to tasters, we have added the best five model on the market to one full list and made sure that only the model with the best price and quality got to this list.
- An ideal powder-coated polished steel four slice toaster featuring a vintage 50s design and extra wide slots for nice thick slices of bread and bagels; available in eight eye-catching colours
- There are two separate controls illuminate and offer six varying browning levels to get the toast at an ideal texture for the most delicious results; also includes a bagel function
- Includes handy defrost and reheat functions so you can easily toast your bread or bagels straight from frozen
- Removable touch-release stainless steel crumb tray makes quick and easy work of disposing of all those excess crumbs
- Built-in cord storage keeps your kitchen countertops nice and tidy, while the anti-slip feet keeps everything stable and in place
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.