- Fast response and high definition achieved wirelessly; reproducing elaborate, High-Resolution Audioquality sounds faithfully.*2
- *1 Effective with High-Resolution content transmitted with LDAC codec at a max. transfer rate of 990 kbps.
- *2 When connected via Bluetooth®, LDAC supports up to 96 kHz / 24 bits and apt-X HD supports up to 48 kHz / 24 bits (high-res reproduction when connected by cable).
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- This diaphragm is consisted with newly developed composite performance film (CPF) laminated with a plurality of special materials and it has achieved high rigidity and high internal damping. The result is a powerful bass that seems to soar from the bottom depths and a spatial ambience that makes you feel as if you were in a concert hall. To maximise the effects of these characteristics, the shape of the diaphragm was designed with utmost attention to detail. The special bullet-shaped dome has realised improved rigidity. The natural and linear high-frequency characteristics provide a smooth and lustrous sound. The rib edge shape was optimised through simulation to attain high linearity across the entire input range, from weak to large input. All delicate nuances of music and realistic dynamics are faithfully reproduced.
- Detailed simulation and fine tuning were repeated to achieve an Air Control Precision Structure that results in an optimal air flow. The two carefully designed ports and original construction create an accurate air flow to bring out the wide-range frequency reproduction capability from the driver.
- The hybrid noise cancelling system uses two different systems: the feedforward system which uses a mic mounted on the outside and the feedback system which uses a mic located near the driver positioned close to the ear. In addition, the circuit was originally designed to provide improved noise cancelling performance.
- When the headphones are removed from your head, music stops. When they are put back on your head, music resumes. Comfortable, seamless operation.
- Ambient Sound Enhancer
- This function lets you listen to background sounds, such as announcements made on a train or in an airport by simply touching the outside of the housing, without removing the headphones from your head.
- This function activates voice assistance, such as Siri in the iPhone. By speaking, you can make a phone call, select a music title to play*3 in linkage with a music streaming service or check the weather or route guidance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.